- iPad has always offered a uniquely simple yet immersive experience. And now with its expansive 9.7-inch Retina display, nearly double the CPU performance of iPad Air 2 and refined Multi‑Touch technology, iPad Pro adds another dimension to that experience. It’s not just larger. It’s an iPad that lets you be more creative and more productive at a whole new scale.
- With 5.6 million pixels, iPad Pro features the highest-resolution Retina display of any iOS device. The 9.7‑inch screen makes everything you do editing 4K video, designing presentations, running a business easier, faster and more engaging. And the Multi‑Touch subsystem has been re-engineered, expanding the ways you can interact with iPad.
- At the heart of iPad Pro lies the new A9X, our third‑generation chip with 64‑bit desktop‑class architecture. It delivers up to 1.8 times the CPU performance and double the graphics performance of iPad Air 2. So even the most demanding apps run effortlessly.
- With four new high‑fidelity speakers built directly into its unibody, iPad Pro creates an audio experience as big as its display. The new design produces an engaging sound stage with three times the acoustic output of iPad Air. But it goes even further than that. iPad Pro automatically adjusts the orientation of the high frequencies according to how you’re holding it. So whether you’re playing a game or watching a movie, the sound of iPad Pro is more immersive than ever.
- People love to take photos with iPad. The iSight camera on iPad Pro has an advanced sensor that lets you shoot beautiful images and video. The Apple-designed image signal processor gives you excellent results, whether you’re taking a panorama photo or using burst or timer modes. You can also shoot time‑lapse and slow‑motion video in 720p HD. And with a larger viewfinder, you’ll see more detail than ever before.
- The front‑facing FaceTime HD camera also has an improved sensor, which along with the larger display makes video calls feel more lifelike. Even in low‑light or backlit settings, your pictures and videos will look great.
|Condition||New - Brand New, Never Used|
|Dimensions||240 x 169.5 x 6.1 mm|
|Handset Type||Touch Screen|
|Camera||12 MP(Primary), 5.0 MP(Secondary)|
|Bluetooth||Yes, V4.2 with A2DP|
|Screen Size||9.7 inches, 1536 x 2048 pixels|
|OS Version||iOS 9|
- iPad Pro 9.7
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
Orders will be processed within 1-2 business days when full payment is received and confirmed by our bank. Please allow 1 -7 business days for the items to be delivered.
Store Pick-upPayment: Cash, EFTPOS, Visa or Mastercard accepted at time of pick-up. Please do not prepay if you wish to pick-up your order. Address: 7B/118 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150 Pick-up Time: Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm Thursday: 10am - 8pm Saturday & Sunday: 10am - 5:30pm Please call 02 9893 8886 to confirm your order is ready for pick-up.
Why Shop at Mobileciti?
Mobileciti - Mobile Phone Australia has one of the largest ranges of Mobile Phones, Tablets, Phone & Tablet Accessories. Our customers are looking to buy mobile phones and other products at great prices, as well as getting their hands on the latest technology. We can also offer the cheap mobile phone, latest mobile phones and unlocked mobile phones, many of which are priced better than anywhere else online. We also run regular clearances on our products.
- The confidence of a physical shopfront.
- 100% Australian Stock.
- PayPal Verified payment gateway.
- Express Delivery, Australia wide.
- Guaranteed unlocked mobile devices.
- Over 13 years servicing Australia.
- Australian owned and operated.
- Manufacturer warranties on all products.
- NO contracts when you buy mobile phones through Mobileciti.
- Regular clearance sales and offerings.
- Range of accessories to go with our mobiles and tablets.
So before you buy your Outright Mobile Phones, Cheap Mobile Phones, Unlocked Mobile or sign a contract anywhere else, be sure to compare us first!
Mobileciti delivers express Australia wide - check out our service locations here.
(Mobileciti has no relationship with Mobicity.)