Help & Support
Click & Collect
Returns & Refund
- In order to process your orders without any delays, we strongly recommend you to pay using a PayPal Verified account
Credit Cards (Visa/Mastercard)
- Your credit card payment is processed our by eWay via a secure SSL 256-bit encryption technology. Your credit card information entered into our website is encrypted and will be sent by eWay directly to the bank to be processed. Therefore, we do not keep your credit card and financial information.
- 3D Secure will be applied as an additional security measure for fraud-protection. This is a tool which requests an internet banking PIN before processing each transaction. Customers with 3D Secure activated on their credit card will be redirected to a webpage hosted by their bank and asked to enter a PIN, verifying their identity. This pin can be sent to you in a variety of ways, most commonly by SMS. For more information please contact your financial institution.
- Zip offers a convenient buy now, pay later, interest free payment solution
- You can apply for a Zip account here
- To use your account, simply select Zip at checkout.
Our Westpac bank account details are shown as below:
- Account Name: Mobileciti
- BSB No: 032277
- Account No: 254384
- Reference: Your order number
- When you are making the payment please use your order number as reference to avoid any delay in processing your purchase. Please note it may take more than 24 hours to process the bank transfer.
Pay in Store
We accept cash, EFTPOS, Debit Card, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX (3.3% surcharge on AMEX) and Zip in our Lidcombe store.
Shipping and Delivery
- Same day dispatch orders before 4PM AEST or next business day
- 90% of our orders are dispatched the same business day once payment has been approved. There may be delays during peak retail periods.
- Once your parcel is dispatched, you will be notified via email with your unique tracking number and delivery details. You will also receive the carrier's details to track your order.
- We ship Australia wide through Australia Post, StarTrack and also use reputable courier companies including Couriers Please and Fastway.
- Please note that while we endeavor to use the shipping method you choose during checkout, occasionally delays or other operational issues with our delivery partners will result in us changing the shipping method for your delivery.
Our transit guidelines for standard delivery are:
|Metro NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC||1 - 5 working days after dispatch|
|Metro WA, NT, TAS, SA||3 - 7 working days after dispatch|
|Regional NSW, QLD, VIC||3 - 7 working days after dispatch|
|Regional WA, NT, TAS, SA||5+ working days after dispatch|
|Rural NSW, QLD, VIC||7+ working days after dispatch|
|Rural WA, NT, TAS. SA||7+ working days after dispatch|
Over 98% of orders shipped arrive within less than the maximum transit time,
Free Delivery Promotion
- Free standard shipping on orders over $100. Applies to domestic (Australian) orders only.
- Bulky items including e-scooters and e-bikes may be excluded from free shipping to some areas. Please use the shipping estimator in cart or checkout for a more accurate shipping cost.
Click & Collect
Click & Collect - Order online and pick it up in-store
Step 1: Choose Your Products Online
- Choose your products, click "Add to Cart" and complete the checkout process. Ensure you have selected Pickup in Store as your shipping method.
Step 2: Online Order Confirmation
- Once you complete step 1, you will receive an email to confirm your order.
- When your order becomes available to pick up, you will get an email or phone notification.
- If it is urgent, please call us on (02) 9893 8886 or send us an email at email@example.com. In most cases, we can arrange same day pickup.
Step 3: Pick Up Your Order In-Store
- Bring a copy of your order confirmation email (print-out and digital versions are both acceptable), as well as an Australian Photo ID. (e.g. Driver's License).
- Let our front desk staff know you are looking to pick up an order, and we'll take care of the rest.
- Can someone pick up my order on my behalf?
Unfortunately, the person picking up the order must have the ID that matches the name on the order confirmation email.
- Can I delay picking up my order?
If you have not paid for your order, we recommend that you pick it up within five days of it being available. Please let us know if you cannot pick it up within five days as we might be able to hold it longer for you. If you have already paid, you can pick it up at your convenience.
- What if I changed my mind and didn't want it anymore
No problems, contact us, and we can cancel the order for you. Please have your order number handy to assist us.
- If I can't pick it up, but I still want the product, can I change the order to shipping?
Please contact us, and our staff will be able to assist you.
Returns & Refund
Mobileciti Return Policy
At Mobileciti, we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. We believe that our returns and refunds policy is both honest and straightforward. It's designed to give you complete confidence in purchasing through Mobileciti Online Store. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
30 Day - Change of Mind Policy
We want you to be satisfied with every product we sell at Mobileciti. That is why if you change your mind regarding your purchase within the first 30 days of receiving it, let us know and we can organise a return with a refund or exchange, minus any postage costs. For products that had free postage, this will be $10.80.
- The product must be returned in a brand new, unused condition with the full original packaging.
- If the product's packaging has been opened or damaged, we may decline the return completely or we may charge you a restocking fee of 20% of the product cost or $20.00, whichever is greater.
- You are responsible for return postage. Please ensure the product is well packaged. For peace of mind with high-value products, we recommend Registered Post with tracking and insurance coverage, as we may not be able to assist you if the product goes missing in transit.
30 Day - Defective Product Policy
If your product has developed a fault within the first 30 days, we offer an expedited exchange process. To help us process your exchange faster please ensure:
- The product does not have physical or liquid damage.
- The product has its original packaging and accessories.
- Contact us within 30 days of your purchase and provide your purchase details, a description and photos of the issues you are experiencing.
Dead on Arrival/Damaged in Transit
- If your product is damaged in transit or is dead on arrival, please take a photo of the damage or issue with the product, and contact us immediately (same day).
For information on the warranty, please visit our warranty page.
This return policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
Please note our 30 Day - Change of Mind and 30 Day - Defective Product Policies only apply to products purchased for personal use and exclude any products purchased for resale or business use.
If you purchase more than three phones/tablets/smartwatches in a single transaction and you are purchasing as (or on behalf of) a business we consider the products to be for business use.
All new products sold by Mobileciti comes with manufacturer warranty. The warranty covers all manufacturer faults, excluding any misuse of the product (Physical or liquid damage etc). Please refer to the following table for your manufacturer.
We can also assist you with any warranty inquiries. If you have any questions relating to warranty, please email us via email@example.com with your order number and product details.
Click the button below to check the status of your order. You will need the order number handy.Track order
Join Mobileciti Group’s Australian supplier network.Learn more
Visit our store in Lidcombe NSW. Be sure you call before if you need to check stock status of an item.View Sydney store
Australian Government Purchases
Mobileciti welcomes purchase orders from Australian governments and education departments.Learn more