- Free Shipping For All Orders Over $100
- Same Day Dispatch (Orders placed before 4pm)
G-technology G-Speed 80TB Shuttle XL TB3 RAID Array
For platforms that require large capacities, high-powered performance, and multiple RAID configurations for multi-stream 4K/8K/VR workflows, the G-SPEED Shuttle XL 80TB 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array from G-Technology provides up to 80TB of enterprise-class storage that is made up of eight 10TB 7200 rpm 3.5" hard drives and has two 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 ports.
G-tech G-Speed 80TB Shuttle XL Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array
- While one of the Thunderbolt 3 ports is used to interface with your host system at speeds of up to 2000 MB/s, the other can be used to daisy chain up to five additional devices to your G-SPEED.
- The eight drive bays of the G-SPEED come pre-configured as hardware-controlled RAID 5, which provides a good balance of performance and data redundancy.
- Also supported is RAID 0, 1, 6, 10, and 50.
- The G-SPEED Shuttle XL 80TB 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array comes formatted for macOS 10.12+. After a simple reformat, it may also be used with Windows 10 and 7.
- Also included is a 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 cable, a power cord, and eight removable disk modules.
- Large 80TB capacity and portable design
- Supports multi-stream 4K, 8K, and VR workflow
- Hardware RAID: supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, and 50
- Pre-configured as RAID 5
- Up to 2000 MB/s sustained transfer rates
- Dual 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 ports (compatible with 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt 2)
- Enterprise-class 7200 rpm hard drives
- Daisy-chaining for up to 5 additional devices
|Compatibility||Mac, also Windows Compatible with Reformatting|
|Condition||New - Brand New / Sealed|
|Dimensions||385 x 245 x 175 mm|
- G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Storage System
- Eight removable enterprise-class disk modules
- Thunderbolt cable (40 Gbps)
- Power cable
- Quick start guide