Garmin HUD Head-Up Display
- Projects navigation information onto your windshield
- Provides estimated time of arrival and lane assist
- Works wirelessly with compatible Bluetooth®-enabled smartphones
- For use with Garmin StreetPilot® for iPhone® or NAVIGON mobile apps
- Keep Your Eyes Ahead
Get turn-by-turn directions to your destination for easy viewing while driving. Our HUD (Head-Up Display) receives navigation information from your smartphone (with compatible Garmin or Navigon-branded smartphone application) and projects it onto a transparent film on your windshield or an attached reflector lens.
- HUD automatically adjusts its brightness level, so its projections are clearly visible in direct sunlight or at night. It has more navigation detail than other portable display systems, showing turn indicators, distance to the next turn, current speed and speed limit, and estimated time of arrival. HUD lets you know what lane to be in for your next maneuver, and alerts you if you exceed the speed limit. It also warns you of potential traffic delays and upcoming safety camera locations.
- Easy Setup
HUD is easy to use. Just apply the transparent film on your windshield (or attach the included reflector lens). Then place HUD onto your vehicle’s dashboard and pair it wirelessly with your compatible Bluetooth-enabled smartphone. Using Garmin StreetPilot for iPhone, or NAVIGON for iPhone/Android/Windows Phone (purchase may be required), choose your destination and HUD will project turn-by-turn directions to get you there. An integrated USB port on the vehicle power/adapter cable makes it easy to charge your phone while you’re on the go. Our installation video can help walk you through the setup process.
|Compatibility||Requires Garmin/Navigon Smartphone App|
|Condition||New - Brand New / Sealed|
|Product Dimensions||108 x 88 x 19 mm|
|Display & Camera|
What's in the box
- Garmin HUD
- Vehicle power/adapter cable
- Reflector lens
- Windshield film
Write Your Own Review