Cisco Meraki MR33 Wireless Cloud Managed Access Point - White
- Entry-level cloud-managed 802.11ac wireless
Designed for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR33 provides performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple management
- MR33 and Meraki Cloud Management: A Powerful Combination
The MR33 is managed through the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser-based interface that enables rapid deployment without training or certifications.
- Aggregate data rate of up to 1.3 Gbps
A 5 GHz 2x2:2 radio supporting 80 MHz channel widths and a 2.4 GHz 2x2:2 radio supporting 40 MHz channel widths offer a combined dual-radio aggregate frame rate of 1.3 Gbps, with up to 866 Mbps in the 5 GHz band thanks to 802.11ac Wave 2 and 400 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band.
- Multi User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO)
With support for the 802.11ac Wave 2 standard, the MR33 offers MU-MIMO for more efficient transmission to multiple clients.
- Dedicated third radio delivers 24x7 wireless security and RF analytics
The MR33’s sophisticated, dedicated dual-band third radio scans the environment continuously, characterizing RF interference and containing wireless threats like rogue access points.
- Bluetooth low energy Beacon and scanning
An integrated Bluetooth low energy radio provides seamless deployment of BLE Beacon functionality and effortless visibility of BLE devices within range of the AP.
- Automatic cloud-based RF optimization
The MR33’s sophisticated, automated RF optimization means that there is no need for the dedicated hardware and RF expertise typically required to tune a wireless network.
- Secure wireless environments using 24x7 Air Marshal
No longer choose between a wireless intrusion prevention system (WIPS) and serving client data: thanks to the dedicated third radio, Air Marshal, a highly optimized built-in WIPS, scans continuously for threats and remediates them as commanded, all without disrupting client service.
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
The MR33 features integrated, easy-to-use security technologies to provide secure connectivity for employees and guests alike.
- Application-aware traffic shaping
The MR33 includes an integrated layer 7 packet inspection, classification, and control engine, enabling you to set QoS policies based on traffic type
- Voice and Video optmizations
Industry standard QoS features are easy to configure like Wireless Multi Media (WMM) Access Categories, 802.1p, and DSCP.
- Low-profile, sleek, and compact design
Despite its robust feature set, the MR33 is packaged in a sleek, lowprofile enclosure that blends seamlessly into any environment.
- Self-configuring, self-optimizing, self-healing
When plugged in, the MR33 automatically connects to the Meraki cloud, downloads its configuration, and joins the appropriate network.
|Condition||New - Brand New / Sealed|
|Display & Camera|
What's in the box
- Cisco Meraki MR33 Wireless Cloud Managed Access Point - White
- User Guide
- Installation Component
Write Your Own Review